Our Uintatherium Fossil Mammal Stickers "clearly" are awesome! Specially shaped to match the prehistoric mammal's silhouette, they feature its skeleton in black and are printed on a weatherproof, transparent vinyl, with an easy-peel tab. These incredibly detailed clear fossil stickers are perfect for laptops, water bottles, cars, and more!
Our Uintatherium Stickers are approx. 5" wide x 2.5" tall and are not intended for infants or toddlers without adult supervision. Our stickers use a permanent adhesive and, once adhered, they do not remove easily.
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Durable Prints - UV-coated, weatherproof stickers
- No-Hassle Peel - Easy-peel tab for instant backing removal
- Fun to Collect - Ideal size and highly detailed print
Facts About Uintatherium
- Uintatherium anceps (means "Beast of the Uinta mountains")
- The many-knobbed mammal of Wyoming
- Lived during the Eocene
- Examples of other prehistoric mammals include Brontotherium, Paraceratherium, and Arsinoitherium
- Coloration inspired by a modern-day Eastern Bongo
Our stickers are printed in high-res, capturing even the smallest details
Our stickers last for years - our glossy lamination provides extra protection
No frustration - use our easy-peel tab to separate from backing