Our Uintatherium Collectible Dinosaur Stickers can be placed almost anywhere! Featuring our full-color mammal art, they're fun to use, are UV-coated for extra durability, and have an easy-peel backing. Collect all of our stickers to decorate your home or office, and create your own prehistoric scenes!
Our Uintatherium Stickers are approx. 4.75" wide x 2.25" tall and are not intended for infants or toddlers without adult supervision.
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Durable Prints - UV-coated, water-resistant stickers
- No-Hassle Peel - Micro-perforations make them easy to peel
- Fun to Collect - Ideal size and full-color, vibrant print
Facts About Uintatherium
- Uintatherium anceps (means "Beast of the Uinta mountains")
- The many-knobbed mammal of Wyoming
- Lived during the Eocene
- Examples of other prehistoric mammals include Brontotherium, Paraceratherium, and Arsinoitherium
- Coloration inspired by a modern-day Eastern Bongo
Our stickers are printed in full, vibrant color, so they always stand out
Our stickers last for years - our vinyl lamination provides extra protection
No frustration - just crack and peel our sticker backing for easy application