Our Styracosaurus X-Ray 3D Collectible Dinosaur Cards are just about the coolest paleoart prints around! At 5"x7", the front features the life restoration of the dinosaur on one layer, with its skeletal "3D" printed in transparent gloss on top - run your fingers across it and you'll feel the fossil! The back presents fun and interesting facts about Styracosaurus, including its size, weight, diet, and more!
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Unique 3D Effect - See and touch the fossil bones!
- Velvety Feel - Thick, soft-touch laminated stock
- Educational & Fun - Full of facts and prehistoric trivia
Facts About Styracosaurus
- Styracosaurus albertensis (means "Spiked lizard")
- The horned herbivore of Alberta
- Lived during the Cretaceous
- Examples of other ceratopsians include Triceratops, Chasmosaurus, and Centrosaurus
- Coloration inspired by a modern-day Eastern Collared Lizard
Our velvety X-Ray cards feel just as cool as they look
Run your fingers over the fossil, and you'll actually feel the bones
Learn all about our creatures, with fun facts on the back of your card