Our Parasaurolophus Fossil Fusion Kids Dinosaur T-Shirts are the ultimate in wearable paleoart for both boys and girls! They're unisex, tagless, and made from an ultra-soft cotton-poly blend, featuring the life restoration of a Parasaurolophus on the front, and the dinosaur's skeletal on the back. All of our Permia Fossil Fusion Dinosaur Graphic Tees are kid-friendly and collectible quality!
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Two Shirts in One - Full-color illustration on front, fossil on back
- Perfect for All - Flattering, fashion-fit, unisex cut
- Ultra-Soft Tee - Special 60/40 blend, with soft-polished print
Want this t-shirt gift wrapped? Click here!
Facts About Parasaurolophus
- Parasaurolophus walkeri (means "Near crested lizard")
- The crested crooner of Alberta
- Lived during the Cretaceous
- Examples of other hadrosaurids include Lambeosaurus, Corythosaurus, and Edmontosaurus
- Coloration inspired by a modern-day Dumeril's Monitor
- Sizing & Care
Size Chest Length Small (6-8 Years) 31" 20.5" Medium (8-10 Years) 34" 22" Large (10-12 Years) 37" 23.5"
Please note that all measurements are approximate. When in doubt, we suggest that you order one size up.
60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
Printed in the U.S.A. / Made in Nicaragua
Our special cotton/poly blend makes our t-shirts incredibly comfy
Fossil on Back
Get two shirts in one, with the life restoration on front, skeleton on back
No boxy t-shirts here - our tailored cut looks great on both boys and girls