Our Diplocaulus X-Ray 3D Collectible Amphibian Cards are just about the coolest paleoart prints around! At 5"x7", the front features the life restoration of the prehistoric amphibian on one layer, with its skeletal "3D" printed in transparent gloss on top - run your fingers across it and you'll feel the fossil! The back presents fun and interesting facts about Diplocaulus, including its size, weight, diet, and more!
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Unique 3D Effect - See and touch the fossil bones!
- Velvety Feel - Thick, soft-touch laminated stock
- Educational & Fun - Full of facts and prehistoric trivia
Facts About Diplocaulus
- Diplocaulus magnicornis (means "Double caul")
- The boomerang-headed amphibian of Texas
- Lived during the Permian
- Examples of other prehistoric amphibians include Eryops, Seymouria, and Koolasuchus
- Coloration inspired by a modern-day Emperor Newt
Our velvety X-Ray cards feel just as cool as they look
Run your fingers over the fossil, and you'll actually feel the bones
Learn all about our creatures, with fun facts on the back of your card