Our Diplocaulus Fossil Fusion Adult Amphibian T-Shirts are the ultimate in wearable paleoart for both men and women! They're unisex, tagless, and made from an ultra-soft cotton-poly blend, featuring the life restoration of a Diplocaulus on the front, and the prehistoric amphibian's skeletal on the back. All of our Permia Fossil Fusion Amphibian Graphic Tees are fashion-fit and collectible quality!
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Two Shirts in One - Full-color illustration on front, fossil on back
- Perfect for All - Flattering, fashion-fit, unisex cut
- Ultra-Soft Tee - Special 60/40 blend, with soft-polished print
Want this t-shirt gift wrapped? Click here!
Facts About Diplocaulus
- Diplocaulus magnicornis (means "Double caul")
- The boomerang-headed amphibian of Texas
- Lived during the Permian
- Examples of other prehistoric amphibians include Eryops, Seymouria, and Koolasuchus
- Coloration inspired by a modern-day Emperor Newt
- Sizing & Care
Size Chest Length X-Small 35" 27" Small 38" 28" Medium 41" 29" Large 44" 30" X-Large 48" 31" XX-Large 52" 32"
Please note that all measurements are approximate. When in doubt, we suggest that you order one size up.
60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
Printed in the U.S.A. / Made in Nicaragua
Our special cotton/poly blend makes our t-shirts incredibly comfy
Fossil on Back
Get two shirts in one, with the life restoration on front, skeleton on back
No boxy t-shirts here - our tailored cut looks great on both men and women