Our Diplocaulus amphibian hoodies are ultra-cozy and make the perfect gift for dinosaur lovers! These awesome dinosaur sweatshirts for men and women are unisex, tagless, and made from an incredibly plush cotton-poly blend. Our hooded prehistoric amphibian sweatshirt features the scientifically accurate fossil skeleton of Diplocaulus on the front, and all of our pullover dinosaur hoodies for adults are printed in fine detail and are collectible quality!
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Usable Pockets - Two separate pockets you actually can use!
- Perfect for All - Flattering, unisex cut with adjustable drawstrings
- Ultra-Soft Fleece - Special 60/40 blend, with soft-polished print
Facts About Diplocaulus
- Diplocaulus magnicornis (means "Double caul")
- The boomerang-headed amphibian of Texas
- Lived during the Permian
- Examples of other prehistoric amphibians include Eryops, Seymouria, and Koolasuchus
- Sizing & Care
Size Chest Length X-Small 39" 27" Small 42" 28" Medium 45" 29" Large 48" 30" X-Large 52" 31" XX-Large 56" 32"
Please note that all measurements are approximate. When in doubt, we suggest that you order one size up.
60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
Printed in the U.S.A. / Made in Nicaragua
For extra warmth, our hoodies are fleece-lined with a cotton/poly blend
No irritating labels - just our adorable mascot printed in the collar
Our printing process is so precise, you can teach off of your hoodie