Our Dimetrodon Bonebed Adult Synapsid Hoodies are ultra-cozy wearable paleoart for both men and women! They're unisex, tagless, and made from an incredibly plush cotton-poly blend. Our hooded synapsid sweatshirt features the scientifically accurate fossil skeleton of Dimetrodon on the front. All of our pullover Permia Bonebed Synapsid Hoodies are printed in fine detail and collectible quality!
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Usable Pockets - Two separate pockets you actually can use!
- Perfect for All - Flattering, unisex cut with adjustable drawstrings
- Ultra-Soft Fleece - Special 60/40 blend, with soft-polished print
Facts About Dimetrodon
- Dimetrodon grandis (means "Two measures of teeth")
- The sailed synapsid of Texas
- Lived during the Permian
- Examples of other stem-mammals include Edaphosaurus, Inostrancevia, and Lystrosaurus
- Sizing & Care
Size Chest Length X-Small 39" 27" Small 42" 28" Medium 45" 29" Large 48" 30" X-Large 52" 31" XX-Large 56" 32"
Please note that all measurements are approximate. When in doubt, we suggest that you order one size up.
60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
Printed in the U.S.A. / Made in Nicaragua
For extra warmth, our hoodies are fleece-lined with a cotton/poly blend
No irritating labels - just our adorable mascot printed in the collar
Our printing process is so precise, you can teach off of your hoodie