Our Anzu Permia Pets™ are the most adorable dinosaur figurines this side of the Cretaceous! Each one of these incredible polymer-clay sculptures is handmade and one-of-a-kind, making them the perfect collectible gift for the paleontologist or dinosaur lover in your life! At just over 4.5" long, they're cute as can be, while also featuring a remarkable degree of scientific detail. So, if you find them as irresistible as we do, order your Anzu figurine today, and start your own Permia Pets™ dinosaur sculpture collection!
Our Anzu Permia Pets™ are approx. 4.5" long, fragile, and are not intended as toys or for young children without adult supervision. Because each sculpture is handmade - giving each one its own personality - the precise details and shape of your Permia Pet™ may vary from the pictures shown.
Facts About Anzu
- Anzu wyliei (also known as the "chicken from hell")
- The toothless giant of the Dakotas
- Lived during the Cretaceous
- Examples of other oviraptorosaurians include Oviraptor, Gigantoraptor, and Citipati
- Coloration inspired by a modern-day Violet-backed Starling
Sculpted with love, each Permia Pet™ has its own unique personality
Start your own Permia Pets™ collection, with new releases coming soon
Undoubtedly adorable, Permia Pets™ also feature the latest science