Our Diplocaulus Paleoscape Amphibian Art Canvases feature a breathtaking depiction of the prehistoric amphibian in its natural habitat, printed in fine detail on archival-grade stock, and finished with a protective UV laminate. Offered in 12"x18" (.75" depth) and 24"x36" (1.5" depth) sizes, they make the perfect addition to any home or professional paleoart collection!
Please note that our Paleoscape Canvases only ship to the U.S.. Because they are handmade to-order, they may take up to nine days to ship and are not eligible for returns.
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Durable Display - UV-coated, archival-grade print
- Easy to Hang - Comes with hanging hardware
- Hand-Made Quality - Stretched by hand on hardwood frame
Facts About Diplocaulus
- Diplocaulus magnicornis (means "Double caul")
- The boomerang-headed amphibian of Texas
- Lived during the Permian
- Examples of other prehistoric amphibians include Eryops, Seymouria, and Koolasuchus
- Coloration inspired by a modern-day Emperor Newt
Scientifically accurate depictions of our creatures in their natural habitat
Our prints are produced on the highest quality stock, ensuring they last
To protect our inks from fading over time, our canvases are UV-coated