Our Parasaurolophus Bonebed Adult Dinosaur Hoodies are ultra-cozy wearable paleoart for both men and women! They're unisex, tagless, and made from an incredibly plush cotton-poly blend. Our hooded dinosaur sweatshirt features the scientifically accurate fossil skeleton of Parasaurolophus on the front. All of our pullover Permia Bonebed Dinosaur Hoodies are printed in fine detail and collectible quality!
- Scientifically Accurate - Paleontologist-crafted artwork
- Usable Pockets - Two separate pockets you actually can use!
- Perfect for All - Flattering, unisex cut with adjustable drawstrings
- Ultra-Soft Fleece - Special 60/40 blend, with soft-polished print
Facts About Parasaurolophus
- Parasaurolophus walkeri (means "Near crested lizard")
- The crested crooner of Alberta
- Lived during the Cretaceous
- Examples of other hadrosaurids include Lambeosaurus, Corythosaurus, and Edmontosaurus
- Sizing & Care
Size Chest Length X-Small 39" 27" Small 42" 28" Medium 45" 29" Large 48" 30" X-Large 52" 31" XX-Large 56" 32"
Please note that all measurements are approximate. When in doubt, we suggest that you order one size up.
60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
Printed in the U.S.A. / Made in Nicaragua
For extra warmth, our hoodies are fleece-lined with a cotton/poly blend
No irritating labels - just our adorable mascot printed in the collar
Our printing process is so precise, you can teach off of your hoodie